As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide for Cumbria, I can enhance your visit to this scenic and historic part of England, whatever your interests might be.
I can honestly claim to know Cumbria in some detail – its rich history and heritage, geology and industry, culture and traditions, people and wildlife, and its hidden treasures and quirky curiosities!
I am happy to organise half day, full day or multi-day tours to suit your requirements. Personalised itineraries can be developed for any group size, such as:
- informal and entertaining coach or minibus commentaries
- leisurely country or town walks
- special interest tours
- research into family history with site visits
- hospitality visits for business or conference delegates
- fact-finding trips for journalists
Rates are £200 for a full day, £150 for a half day within Cumbria.
Outside Cumbria, rates are negotiable depending on requirements.